Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friday, April 29, 2011-
Skipped school & slept in. Went to ortho in the afternoon to get my wire fixed! & then i stayed home. Went to the movies with my boyfriend, his friend, & his two brothers at midnight. We watched Fast Five. LOL It was really good!!! (Even though i didn't watch the other ones..) I felt like i was intruding them with their 'guy time' but babe really wanted me there! + i really wanted to meet his brothers :P I had a really good night! Didn't get home till 2am and was exhausted :/ So much for studying -.-...

No comments:

Post a Comment