Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Friday, April 22, 2011-
Pretty long day. Went to school, came home, napped till 8pm, cleaned my room for 2-3 hours, got ready, filmed a quick outfit of the day video, & left for bowling! ^^ Here are some random photos from my day :)

Cleaned my closet. Finally!!! (I need more clear hangers..)
As well as my room ^^
Babe is pretty bad at outfit pictures :P I have pictures from bottom up. But he does it anyways -.-
Lighting is terrible :/ + I was in a hurry.
LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment