Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The day Hunty got neutered!!! (April 10, 2011)
Woke up so early to bring him there. I felt so bad for putting him through this procedure ): LOL But hes fine now & his stitches are healing really well! He finally gets to take his cone off today ^^

Got ready in 10 minutes. No makeup, VS sweatshirt, hair unwashed for 3 days (Lolllll), & super tired... My boo boo that night.. Poory baby ):
Tehehe, they're so cute ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment