Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Recap! (I don't remember much but i'll try :P)

Sunday, January 30, 2011-
SAT class till 4:30. Then i came hommmmme. Went to my aunts birthday dinner! Went to Walgreens afterwards. Bought candy. Got bunch of discounts... a pack of fruit mentos & 2 chocolate covered marshmellow hearts for only 90 cents? Wtf? LOL Yay ^^ Came home, did homework, slept.

Monday, January 31, 2011-
Schoooooool, then babe had work )': I think i just watched movies & chilled at home. LOL Nothing much.. or at least not that i recall?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011-
Wow, February already?! Insane! Umm school from 1:30-2:30. Only 2 classes for 30 mins each ^^ Woke up early & ate breakfast w/ babe. Went to school. After school, we went to stonestown :D Didn't buy anything but another bottle of hand sanitizer since i ran out & lost my bottle. Babe treated to Hawaiian drive in ^^ It was delisssssh! After, he went to work :/ The 3 year ann present i got him came. I wrapped it nicely, wrote a super long note, & packaged some blueberry muffins for him in his duffle! He was supposed to go home so i wanted it to be a surprise. Turns out he works over time & stays over. He opened it and read it aloud ^^ He loves it! Yaaaaaay! LOL I thinnnnnnk i watched another movie & did some homework. End of day.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011-
School from 1-3 ish? After school, babe and i went to eat at a chinese restaurant since he wanted won ton noodles. Very, very rude -.- I wasn't hungry & i don't really like chinese food so i didn't want to order. The lady grabbed the chopsticks, spoon, & napkin set out for me away VERY rudely. It was as if she was trying to tell me that if i wasn't gonna order, i'm not allowed to touch or eat anything. I mean, i would expect someone to offer another bowl or something since maybe we were sharing? But no. I'm not allowed to eat. Sigh... LOL Oh well. Umm then we went to Golden Island & bought their club sandwich w/ fries, along w/ a honey dew sago ^^ I was dyyyyyyying to go to serramonte but babe had to work, again! He reeeeeally wanted to take me but he couldn't ): So he just handed me money to shop w/ (which of course, i didn't use) LOL Viv ended up bringing me! I bought a superrrrrrr cute, asiany warm fuzzy jacket ^^ Viv bought me a pair of heels from payless! LOL They're superrrrrrrr high and cute. Then we went to target and got leo a birthday gift. Along w/ a bunch of yocrunch :P Umm went home since i have a chinese new year dinner thing! Fam came over. Chilled in the living/dining room all night! We all did our nails and stuff just at first LOL Now they left & i'm about to sleep :P I've been going out w/ babe to lunch everyday since he's been working. I realllly appreciate spending that extra time with him ^^ He's been superrrrrr sweet & trying to spoil me every moment he can :X Haha, its cute! LOL Mkay, gonna go to sleep now! Nights ^^ (P.S. I haven't been answering formspring cause i'm busy! I'll update real soon :P Oh, and i have a bunch of pics to put up as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment