Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Outfit of the day (Not really..)
LOL I decided to just photo shoot this outfit since i'd probably never wear it out anyways :P (Unless i'm at the beach or something.) I've never shown you guys my belly welly before.. so this is a first. Ehh, i don't really mind anyways. I didn't know how to set the lighting, so i edited every one of these. Sorry they're blurry :/ Vivs camera is complicated to use!
Edited ^^
I'm always told i appear super tall :PLOVE this one! ^^
Pearl lining in the front. Bow on the back w/ a pearl in the middle ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment