Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thursday, January 27, 2011-
3-year anniversary ^^V Yaaaaaaayssssss. Didn't celebrate much on that day, but we're making it up w/ something SUPER special :D (My lashes look really long in all these ^^)

Outfit of the day! My top has lace all over the sleeves, but you can't really tell in these pics :/
Viv took her camera out & i couldn't find my battery charger so i had to take these w/ my phone :/ Didn't like the quality so i gave up.
On the way to the park! Brought hunter for a super long walk. I love how you can't really see my braces + my teeth looks less sharp. Yay!
Hes so cute! Hunter looks tiny here but he's bigger than baby already. LOL It was super sunny, but these are cute ^^
Dinner that night :)
Nothing was wrong w/ my mouth. I just didn't like the picture but really wanted to put it up. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment