Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Summaries of my days: (I barely remember anything, but i'll just run through them real quick)

Thursday, January 20, 2011-
Skipped 7th period and went to orthooo. Got my braces done for 1-2 hours? Only got top brackets/wires on cause i have to wait for that to straighten out first before i get my lower braces (it'll give me a cross bite). Umm nothing hurt that bad LOL Afterwards, babe picked me up & we went to grab some dessert. I was able to take a couple of bitse of a sandwich since it wasn't feeling that sore yet. I also had coconut sago, mango sago, coconut ice cream, & fruits. Real yummy. Went home, did hw, etc etc etc.

Friday, January 21, 2011-
School alone. Babe didn't feel good ): A few people noticed my braces. They were uncomfy and bugging me all day. Ate porridge for breakfast, as well as lunch. Ate alone, went through the entire day alone, etc etc etc. After school, babe picked me up & brought me clam chowder ^^. Then we went to pick up jeanie. Babe went to work and me & jeanie ate lunch/ got drinks. Spent a longggish time talking :P Umm went home and Erica came over! Us girls chilled for a bit & then hopped into the Jacuzzi! We used to do that all the time, but haven't for a lonnnnnnng time now. Its always good bonding time LOL Ummm spent forever there talking about the randomist shitttttts. Babe got offa work at around 8pm. We finished jacuzzing and then went to grab dessert (me, frank, erica, jeanie, viv, christian). Omggg, it was getting more and more awkward there by the minute. There were SO much people there that we kind had history with. Like, idk, it was just weird. LOL We went home and on the way, saw this creepy guy at the window staring at us. We ended up running. LOL I was SO paranoid -.- Yupyup, end of day! It was reaaaaaaal good ^^

Saturday, January 22, 2010-
SAT class from 1:30-5:30, but we ended up having to stay until 6:30. It was a diagnostic test to measure where we're at before we take the course. LOL I'm pretty sure i did HORRIBLY. I guessed on eveeeeeerythaaaang. The only thing i nailed was probably the essay and a couple of math problems. I was exhausted and starving after class. Babe picked me up & then we went to this family party thing @ moonstar buffet. LOL My moms friend just recently had a baby boy and it was his 88th day! There were 100 people there O.O It was crazy! We all had red wristbands and what not. Umm, i didnt get time to fix up so i felt all grossss after the SAT ): Couldn't eat too much. I had the meat in the california rolls, a little bit of lobster, tons of fish, ice cream, soups, and cheesecake. Couldn't eat anything else )': Came home, worked on babes ann gift, slept. Tiring day.

Sunday, January 23, 2010-
SAT class from 1:30-4:30. I really learned a lot O.O LOL She assigned so much homework. Kinda suacccccccks but its good practice! Umm babe picked me up and surprised me with a KFC famous bowl from work :) Yaaaay. LOL Braces still hurt but its getting a little better, i guess. About to post some pictures and start homework. I'm so tired )': Oh yeah, i got my dot today. Cramping! Grrrrrr.. Mkay, goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment