Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I. Am. So. Stressed.
It's a pain in the ass to have to balance all this junk. I make it seem easy, but after a while, it really does take a toll on me. I feel weak, numb, & drained. I want to be able to eat. I want to be able to sleep. I want to be able to relax. I want to be able to end the day w/ out having a bunch of things to worry about. I want to not worry about money. I want someone to help out with Hunter. I want to be able to do things enjoy. This is too much. Sighhhhhh.. hold it together, Steph.

(Note: I don't usually vent. I much rather keep it to myself & deal w/ it from within. When i do vent, it's a sign that i've reached the point where i am no longer sane. Sorry for all the complaining )':)

No comments:

Post a Comment