Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Friday, December 31, 2010-
Happy new years! 2010 was a reallllly good year for me & hopefully, 2011 will be even better ^^ I can't believe its already 2011. LOL It seriously went by SO quickly. Anywhos, lets see what i did this year. Umm... didn't wake up till hella late. Didn't get ready until 5 :) Ate hot pot dinner w/ family + frank/christian & then mei, mike, erica, & lance came over. We went upstairs (which is empty for now since we're still trying to rent it out) w/ everyone + my god brother to play poker. LOL $1 to go in & if you win, you win the entire pot which is like $9! Mei won first place & frank was second :P Theeeen my god brother left so us 8 played Saboteur. It was fuuun! Theen we watched fireworks from the window but couldn't really see anything ): Oh well! I got my new years kiss ^^V For about 3 years in a row now :P LOL Kinda crazy. Umm then... we played Mafia for HELLA long. LOL It was SUPER fun but really frustrating >:/ LOL Theeeeen we went down, fried some chicken nuggets + fries. Talked, chilled, & they all just left at 3AM. Yaaaaay, what a day. Well, didn't do much but it was fun. Hm... im super tired so im gonna sleep now. I can't believe schools starting in 3 days. That suaaaaaacks ): Btw, i got a 3.83 unweighted which is a 4.50 weighted (If all honors & AP counts). Waaah, no 4.0 unweighted. Umumum what else.... eh thats about it. LOL ITS 2011 YAAAAAAAAAAY! Goodnight everyone :) Hope you all had a safe new years!

No comments:

Post a Comment