Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunday, December 26, 2010-
Woke up, got ready, & went to Stevens Creek w/ my mom, dad, vivian, christian, frank, & my cousins. LOL I bought a pearl headband, tan heeled boots w/ bows, & a white lacy dressy top thing ^^ Then at around 7:30PM, we decided to stop my Great Mall too! I bought 2 tops: a peachy ruffly top & a white top w/ pearls and stuff :) Super cuttttes! My feet were killing me -.- I wore my new oxfords! LOL Um... i took pics of the new items i bought (cause they're so pretty together!) but decided not to upload them since i want new clothes when i go back to school :P Buncha new outfits in the upcoming days. One more week before winter breaks over! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment