Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, December 31, 2010

Pictures from December 29, 2010-
On the way ^^ Put my hair up in that style that everyone used to LOVE. LOL Big poof, rest up ^^ Dressed SUPER warm :)
Stupid sun ):
Doesn't this look like a computer wallpaper?!
Rope course! After getting geared up ^^ (Stupid wind)
Me & babe ^^V LOL HE LOOKS SO FUNNY!
On the course! LOL Don't mind my ugly white boots. They only allow sneakers and flat boots :/
Pictures from the course! ^^ Meee! Vivian!
Me:
Frank:
Erica:
Lance:
Frank i think:
The whole thing!
Frank: (THIS WAS THE HARDEST ONE FOR ME! It felt like you were falling backwards + it took HELLA muscle strength. It looked so easily though -.-)
Viv:
Me on the 3rd lvl, Christian on the 2nd:
Viv:
Me on the log + Viv:
Me:
Viv:
After the rope course! ^^ Snow tubing! On the escalator thing that brings you to the top. I look so funky LOL My nose was HELLA red cause i was freeeeezing. I can't believe the helmet thing didn't really mess up my hair :P
Ice skating! :)
I'm in LOVE w/ the way my hair looks in this picture. ITS SO PRETTY ^^
Me and babe :)
Hot pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment