Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving day; Thursday, November 25, 2010 & Black Friday; Friday, November 26, 2010-
I barely remember ): I'm brain dead but i know that i'll forget EVERYTHING by 2m morning. Um.. i'm pretty sure i just woke up hella late. Got ready at like 5PM & had a family hot pot dinner thing. Jeanie came over @ like 9 & me, jeanie, & frank left to pick up lance. Um... then me, frank, lance, & jeanie went to get Erica at san mateo where she was having a thanksgiving party at. Got to great mall at around 11PM. SO COLD, HUNGRY, & i had to peeee!!!!!!!!! Lined up outside of greatmall till it opened. OMG, everyone was RUNNING when they opened the doors. I was hella scared to get trampled! Umm.. by that time, it was me, frank, erica, lance, jeanie, vivian, & christian. We rushed to VS & were the first ones in line ^^V I swear, everyone there was really cranky -.- All the other shoppers were SO rude. Sigh... LOL After that we just went around the mall shopping. Lines were CRAZY long... didn't even bother looking at wet seal, h&m, abercrombie, charlotte russe, & etc. The day got pretty shittttty... sigh... lets not talk about that part :P Shopped more... OH! Agaci was offering $10 off your purchase during the 1st 2 hours of opening. It was the last 10 minutes of that and i had to RUSH to find 2 items i wanted!! Pretty much got $20 for free ^^V Shopped more.. till about 4:00 ish when we left. I freaking had a HORRIBLE stomach ache. I think i ate something bad ): The bathroom line took 20 minutes. FML. LOL There were girls who went to the guys restroom cause they had to go THAT bad. Kinda interesting :P Um.. afterwards, we stopped at McDonalds & bought tons of breakfast meal stuffs. Yuuuuuuuuup! End of great mall. It was kinda hectic & crazy, but i got a lotta things i liked. Spent about... $150 there? Idr :/

Headed to Stonestown & got there right after they opened (5:10AM). It was SO empty compared to great mall!! LOL Omg, Yes Style had the BIGGEST sale. Sweaters for freaking $7-$9. YAAAY! LOL We shopped at.. H&M, Yes Style, VS, F21, Wet Seal, & then right when we were gonna leave, we ran into this little stand thing that was hosted by star 101.3. They were really nice! We kept spinning this wheel thing & answering questions. We ended up w/.... 6 tickets to "The Warriors Way" before the movie premieres. It's this special screening thing. LOL We'll probably go to that :P We also got 6 tickets to this Christmas festival thing @ Cow Palace i think? That sounds so cute!!! Definitely going :D They also gave us a free CD, t-shirts, christmas wrapping paper, & etc. THEN, they had this huge raffle thing for tickets to The Goo Goo Dolls concert. O.O We all entered & waited till they drew the winner. (2 drawings with a 15 minute interval.) Frank won!!!!! LOL He got 2 tickets :D (Cause they give it out in a set of 2). Then we decided to wait another 15 minutes and guess what?!?! I WON!!! LOL! We have 4 concert tickets now O.O We're going to sell them. Frank thinks he can sell them for a few hundred :D Yay! Okay then we FINALLY left. The sun was up -.- We were CRAZY tired. Went to my house (It was around 8am) Set up the blankets. Chatted a little & watched some tv. Changed to pjs. Slept :) ... LOL Woke up at around.... 11:00am. Talked in bed and just chilled for a while. LOL I had trouble getting up ): Shit got pretty bad again when we were decided where to go for the rest of the day. But again, lets not go into that. LOL Um... finally decided to go to Vacaville Outlets w/ my family. The girls were going (me, erica, & jeanie) & the boys (lance and frank) were going home cause they were EXHAUSTED. LOL Got ready in like 15 minutes & leffffffft. Spent a veeeeery long time at vacaville. Tummy hurted AGAIN. This time i waited 45 minutes for the bathroom. FML!!!!!!!! LOL (TMI? :P) Uh... theeeeen i ate dinner @ Fresh Choice with my family. Then.... we... shopped a little more till 10:00pm. Then we FINALLY headed home. Got home at 11:00PM & tried on EVERYTHING. Wow, my black friday was SUPER successful. Although, i did use quite a lot :P Including EVERYTHING, i think i spent $200-$300 :/ WAAAH! Oh well. Here's a list of items i got :) I MIGHT be forgetting something... LOL

- Victoria's Secret bra. Not going into detail but lets just say... it's absolutely stunning. ^^
- Victoria's Secret Pink sweatshirt
- Victoria's Secret tote w/ the little gift set! YAAY!! It was free ^^
- Knee high socks w/ bows
- A satin, lace top
- A tight formal dress
- A lace cardigan (I'm in love!)
- A white circle scarf
- A loose chunky black sweater ( LOVE )
- A loose chunky christmas pattern sweater (Super asain but cute as hell)
- Brown cardigan w/ bows
- Two loose, long cardigans (They're the asian style i like :D)
- White thick thick thick peacoat
- Puma sneakers (I need a pair of sneakers :P)
- White puma gloves

I got babe 3 items for Christmas :) First item was a thick sweater from Banana Republic. It looks really sophisticated ^^ I love it! I already gave it to him cause it's winter & i rather have him wear it now :P The other two items, i'm wrapping & putting under the christmas tree when we build it :D

I got my mom a cardigan! Veryyyyyyy cutttte & super good deal ^^ She loves it!

I got a TON of coupons.
- THREE h&m $5 off coupons.
- One or two VS secret rewards cards. I forgot :P

I seriously got SO much shit. I'm set for the next month! LOL No more shopping till... winter break or ever later! (Cept i gotta order my makeup on estee lauder's website :P That's an exception!) OHOHOH & my moms friend is coming back from China & bringing me a LOAD of asain clothes. SO excited!!!!!!!!! I'm set for the next 2 months actually. Haha!! I'm so happy. Kk, gonna sleep now. Nighty night :)

P.S: My black friday went on for literally 24 hours. I only got 3 hours of sleep in between but it was definitely worth it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment