Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, October 18, 2010

Upcoming Events;
- Moms birthday
- Dads birthday
- Franks birthday
- Halloweeeen!!!!
- Thanksgiving
- Black Friday
- Christmas!
- New Years
- VS semi annual sale :)
- VS fashion show!
- 3 year anniversary (Holy Moly.)
Etc, etc, etc. I love this time of the year! So much exciting events ^^ + Doesn't winter just make you feel so... cozy?! LOL I always have this warm, cozy feeling. I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment