Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thursday, September 30, 2010-
Who hoooooo! So much to update ^^V So... i had a AP stats field trip to the Giants game thursday. Woke up at like 9, got ready slowly, dad dropped me & babe off at the at&t park. OMG It was FREEZING in sf but hella hot there -.- ... I wore a cardigan, 2 layers of pants, & a knit hat ... GRRRR. LOL Oh well... The game was actually really interesting. I think i like baseball! ( Cept i hate playing it cause i SUCK ) LOL We won, 4-0! We made hella home runs and the ball even went outta the park into the ocean. That was... cool LOL Um... it was SO hot -.- Afterwards, we took the N home. I haven't taken the bus in AGES. Didn't enjoy it too much. I fell asleep hehehhhhhhh. Overall, it was a really fun and exciting day. My face and neck are burnt ):... It stings!

Friday, October 01, 2010-
Omg its October already! Coolios ^^ Woke up on time for once... spent 5 mins putting on green powder on my sun burn... LOL Put like 2 layers of liquid foundation and a million layers of powder... It kinda covered it up? But you could still see my red nose ): Wore babes white tee cause i couldn't find something else loose and white ( It was the rally & Juniors are white :) ) If you guys don't know what a rally is, its pretty much... battle of the classes. So you just represent your class and we all gather in the football fields' bleachers for games/chants/performances. It's really loud and exciting! Heheh, LOTS OF SCHOOL SPIRIT. Real fun :) Sandy helped me draw lines on my face... We were freaking out! LOL I was hella scared to mess up O.O ... I ended up looking like a cat ^^ I didn't wanna make it too thick since i was going out afterschool. The rally was real fun. So... these buffish guys ( honestly... not really... but they were shirtless and drew all over themselves ) rebelled and what not. The dance and hip hop performances were really good! My favorite part is the tug o war. So the sophomores went against freshmens & obviously, sophomores won. Then the juniors ( WHOO! ) goes against the seniors and we won :D ... Um.. then the winning classes ( Sophomores vs. Juniors ) go against each other. We were HELLA winning but the guys decided to go fuck around. LOL They ripped up the sophomores signs or w/e & idk kinda just ran out in a whole pack. We were 'disqualified' but eh... no big deal i guess. It was fun! Just... kinda messed up to all the juniors who spent hella time preparing for this :/ Thennnnnnn... near the end, the sophomores ran over to tear up our signs and shit but the junior guys ran towards them and we got into a fight O.O Our guys literally kneed them and hit them! LOL I was watching the entire thing. They ran back and got disqualified ( The fight was really entertaining... stupid sophomores -.- .... ) So obviously, seniors won but i swear we could've if we didn't get disqualified!!! Oh well, fun rally. Rest of the day went by quicklyyyyyy. Came home, fixed up, changed. Met vivs new friends, they're REALLY nice!! We went to boiling crab and waiting THREE hours for seats. Literally. We went to target and ate froyo in between. Yum.... Boiling crab was funnnnn. It was me, frank, viv, christian, mei, & mike. Only $150 for all the shit we ordered! O.O I ate a crab, a lb of shrimp, a corn, some cajun fries, and a coke. Yum....... It was fun, i had a lotta 'can't stop laughing' moments. Made my tummy hurt LOLLL Left at around 10, got home at 11 ish? Yup, im gonna upload pics now! (Yay!) Going to great mall 2m for a shopping spree, who hoo! Sunday= online store pics :) Kk goodnight loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment