Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, October 12, 2010



Shy? Nah, I'm not shy. At out first encounter, I'm observing, evaluating. I'm considering if you're worth my time and effort to get to know and be-friend. Arrogant? No, I'm just sick and tired of wasting my time and energy on people that aren't worth it, people who will just take advantage of me. Because when I'm your friend, best believe I'll give you my all.


No comments:

Post a Comment