Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday, September 28, 2010-
Nothing much these daaaaays! Super duper hot :P I've been waking up 30-45 mins late every morning -.- LOL I literally just IGNORE my alarm clock! I think i've gotten into the habit of turning it off & going right back to sleep since i know i won't be late anyways. Sigh... gotta pick my lazy ass up! Um... today afterschool, me and babe chilled around Irving. He bought me lipgloss & tapioca! Whohoo! ^^ Nothing much since. Haven't started hw yet... still got a load of formspring... etc etc etc. I got random pics i've been dying to put up & a bunch of clothes i'm dying to sell! LOL Mkay, gonna go now. Have a lovely weekend! Enjoy the sun ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment