Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday, September 21, 2010-
Today, i woke up an hour late and still managed to finish getting ready in time for school. It only took me 30 minutes to shower, FULL FACE makeup, dress, accessorize, blowdry my hair, put up my hair, and sit down to eat breakfast. This shows how slowly i move on a daily basis :X Hehehhhhh, i felt so accomplished! Erg.. so much to do. I have 3 tests 2m ):
Holyyyy. That'll take hours to answer :/ I'll do it hopefully .. this sunday. Or thursday if i don't have much hw :P Keep posting and i'll answer it all at once! LOL Uhm... not much is happening. Just involved w/ school. I THINK i have all A's & a B atm. Sigh.. i hope i don't screw up on 2m's test! Getting a 4.0 would be... AMAZING. Kay, time to start homework ): Have a lovely week! ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment