Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, September 13, 2010

My crappy, pain filled day.
Got to school and realized i got my stupid ass period. The one day i wore leggings in like THREE months and i get my dot. AAARGH -.- ... Wore the stupidass wrong underwear (TMI?). Asked around for a pad. Fixed up. Started feeling cramps by 3rd period. It got SO bad by 5th period, i felt like throwing up the entire time. It was like giving birth. GAAAAAH, you have no idea how much it hurts. I was dying by 7th period. I couldn't walk, sit up, it was just... bad... didn't give a flying fuck about my hair or makeup. So yes, i looked like shit today. Got home and at med. Slept for... 3 hours. And guess what? I feel like i'm being stabbed again. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, FMLFMLFML. It sucks being a girl -.-.Btw, yeah, i cuss. If that makes me immature, then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment