Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, August 22, 2010

IM EXCITED!
Whoooooo! Yesterday, we were talkin bout going to LA this winter break. DRIVING. It was either LA, Las Vegas, or Tahoe & we decided LA!!! LOL I'm excited, i hope we end up goinggggg. Omgomgomg, the 6 hr road trip would be hella exciting. Hotel, swimming, sharing rooms, staying up late talking, eating breakfast, DISNEY LAND, shopping, walk of fame, hollywood, dinners, tons of pictures, & etc. AAH! I wanna go so damn bad. LOL I hope everyones able too :/ ... Sigh... then again, winter break is months away ):

No comments:

Post a Comment