Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Wheeeeew, all done! We sold a couple of items today, so day 1= successful! ^^ Hehe, thanks to everyone who purchased! Btw:


To the ones who ordered a customized bracelet, please fill out a normal order form so we can get your email address!

I've already made 3 bracelets that were ordered ^^ Heheh, i'm proud! Okie dokes, off to bed. Long day 2m.

HAPPY 2 & 1/2 YEARS, HUNNIE! I LOVES YOU! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment