Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday, July 24, 2010-
Umm, woke up super late. I woke up & saw babe in my room O.O He didn't sleep over last night & we were arguing. It was nice to see him first thing in the morning ^^ We talked for hours & idr what we did but i was laughing my asssss offfffff. Heheheh, i love him. Umm.. then i got ready & i REALLY wanted to go ice skating in San Bruno but everyone wasn't up for it. Sigh... It pissed the shittts outta me. Oh wells, at least i ended up doing something fun. So me and babe made hot cocoa & went to Irving to buy tapioca & some thai food. Drove up to turtle hill, a hill that has a super gorgeous view. The stairs KILLED me. LOL I'm so outta shape! Anywhos, there was ONE bench so we sat there and ate ^^ So yummy! Heheh, cuddled w/ babe & enjoyed the view. Took some pictures & it got so darn cold that we had to leave. Sat in the car w/ the heater on for a while & drank hot cocoa :D Um.. came home, ate some dinner, & started cleaning my closet. I worked on the online store for a quite a while & now, back to cleaning! I only took like 15 pictures today so i uploaded EVERY SINGLE ONE. I'm moded in most of them ^^ LOL Uh... my outfits funky. I woke 2 jackets & leggings w/ jeans. I was so bundled up that when i lay down, i can't get back up w/ out help. LOOOOL! My hair WAS curly but the wind made it flat & straight. Enjoy! ^^
No wind there but horrible lighting ):
HAHAHAH! TEDDY BEAAAAAR!
Oh god, the wind. LOL I was scared to stand at the edge cause the wind actually MOVED me. -.-
Heheh....
:O !
I like this one ^^
Real ass smiles. I love you!
Sorry if this is disturbing. LOL
Heheh...
I love my VS mug ^^
Flaaaaat hairrrrrrrrrrrr.
I couldn't decide between these.
LOOOL
This is how i look w/ completely flat hair. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment