Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, July 29, 2010

HAIIIIIIIR UPDATES!
Ehhhhhhh.. i'm not really likin my hair. I just don't feel like myself anymore! Well, no regrets though cause now i won't go on wondering :P I've been wanting to dye my hair brown for SO long! Now i know its not for me! LOL Just like in the past, i wanted straight bangs SO badly. And i ended up HATING them. I look bad in blonde streaks too.. The best on me is black hair w/ anything dark... LOL Now i know! I'll give it a week, maybe i'm just not used to it. But as of now, my mind set is that i'm changing it back! Sigh.. so damaging for my hair but its too late to regret. LOL Mkay, goodnights freals now! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment