Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm homeeeeee loveeeeees!
BACK IN SF! Came home to my friends w/ a sign " Welcome Home Zhu Family! " :) Thanks Jeanie, Erica, & Lance! LOL :) It was sweeeet! Caught up w/ them & unpacked. They kept me awake :P Gave them the stuffs i got for them. Umm, it just hit midnight & i'm tired :/ Gonna take a quick shower & head to bed. Going out w/ Jeanie & Erica 2m! Girls day :D Boyfriend went home. Haven't been away from him for a month now. I love him so muchhhhhh! Best vacation of my life! :D


I LOVE YOU BABESTERRRRR.
-Chubster.


Good night loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment