Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Let me share w/ you-
I gotta start getting ready in like 6 hrs! LOL My flight is at 7:30AM to Vancouver, Canada. The flight there would take about 1 & 1/2 hrs! I'm kinda excited to stop there cause i can get a few items from the gift shop :D Hopefully, i'll get a tee that says " I LOVE CANADA " or something. Flight to Shanghai is at like 11AM or something? I'm not quite sure! Oh well, i'll just go with the flow. So i'm pretty much done w/ packing the main shits, i just gotta put my hair products and make up awaaaay. Waiting for babe to come! He went home to eat dinner w/ his fambam :) Ladadada. I think thats about it! I'm gonna upload some pics from yesterday & delete some shits on my camera. Ttyl! Only like 1-2 more posts before i leave. I'll miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment