Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let me share w/ you!
Ahhhhs! Longass day. Hella late ): Umumum quiteass update cause i wanna go to bed + get my foot massage from babe. LOLL Anywhos, woke up at freakin 11 -.- Hella tiredddd. Got ready & out the house by 1:30? Dad drove us to that new buffet where Todai used to be. I was hella dressed up & shittts. I'm trying not to wear my new outfits yet cause i wanna save them for china! So i ended up putting old shits together :P Still kinda liked it though! Wore new bag & shoes. Heheh. Erica, Lance, Marlene, Jon came like an hour late -.- Food was ehhhhh .. Not worth my money! LOL Walked all the way to westlake shopping centerrrrr. It's pretty there now! I bought .. something for a friend ( SHHH ), a pretty plate, & this dress that was only $12! Yupyupyup. Oh, i changed to jeans after eating cause it was chillay. Feet hurt like a mother fuckerrrrrrr. Shopped around & then walked all the way back up to daly city bart. No, more like piggy back ride 1/4 of the way. Sat on a shopping cart 2/4 of the way. And ran the rest cause the bus was in 2 minutes. My feet were DYING by then. I swear, we walked miles today. LOL OH YEAH, we bought scratch cards -.- I used a buck & got to play 3 times! LOL Babe wasted all his money on them. Gotta admit though, those things are fun. Umumum, bussed to safeway. Bought ice cream, brownies, chips, & a movie. Came home, ate, watched The Homecoming. CREEEEEPY FUCKING ENDING. I swear, i'm not gonna sleep tonight cause of that shit. LOL Anywhos, they just left like 30 minutes ago. Umumum, yeah that's my day! I'm tired. I took a couple of pictures today. 2m's Jeanies birthday! Everyones busy though so i might just go grab some lunch w/ her & catch up on shits. Heheh,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANIEEE!
Loves you girlfriend ( No homo).
LOL umumum, kk gonna go sleep now ? Bye! I answered ALL my formspring, leave me some more! I answer them from my phone now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment