Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, April 26, 2010

Quick summary of my day!
School was boring. Weird sub in english but his love for his wife was adorable! LOL Umms, yummy lunch. Good bonding time w/ babe as always. Stonestown afterschool. Bought a tee, a cardigan, grey shorts, a button up top, & a floral skirt! Heheh, loves all of it. Went to Beverly's Fabric Store. Bought lace for my bracelets! Real pretty. Saw this bitch there. LOL Her names Erica! LOL I kept running into her -.- Yeah ummm that's about it. Did hw, took pics, etc etc etc. Good ass day! So much shopping :) Great Mall this friday, gonna go nutttttts! Alrightys, leave me somethin on formspring! Gonna go now. Loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment