Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Formspring.Me!

http://robo.to/archive/xstephhunnie <--Remember?xD

LOL Yeees! I just got my webcam installed so i'll be startttting those again!

11 minutes ago

i saw this girl who looked hella like u in serramonte. damm everyone dress like you now. -__-

LOL Are you sure it wasn't me?! I was there from like 4PM-9PM! I was in a white leather jacket & brown boots? o.O LOL

11 minutes ago

what kind of ipodd do you and vivan have?

My ipod broke ): But i have the red ipod nano 4GB. Vivian has it in green LOL

17 minutes ago

if a guy gets makeup as a gift to a girl, does that mean the guy thinks the girl is UGLY and should wear makeup ? lol

LOL Hm, most likely not! If a girl loves makeup, of course you'd buy it for her :P

18 minutes ago

for your phone do you have to download aim or did it come with aim ? for tha aim thing is it like mobile aim ? or reg aim ? like for your phone tha im app does it show up like the mobile icon when your on it ? or regular ? THANKS.(=

LOL I don't have aim on my phone! Or .. i don't think i do O.O I think i'd have to download it :P I just link my aim to my phone & i receive them as text messages!

19 minutes ago

r u a virgin or r u waiting for frank ?

LOL I don't answer these types of questionnns, sorry!

19 minutes ago

Can you show us your purse? I've been looking for a purse, 'cause my birthday's coming up! :) Muchos gracias.

LOL Yeah of course! The new one i bought? I can't find it online but i'll try to take a picture soon! Your welcome :)

19 minutes ago

i love you steph! my role model <3>

Me?! Your role model?! Whyyyy! Thanks though, loves you too :D You make my day :)

20 minutes ago

are you a virgin?

Sorry, i don't answer these types of questions! LOL

21 minutes ago

oh ahaha sorry i didn't know stupid question >__>

Wait wha ? LOL

21 minutes ago

Will you tell your readers about the first day that you had baby sometime? I think it sounds like a cute little story haha :)

Yeaah! Might as well type it up here before i forget :P Hm, my dad was searching around on the newspaper for a new dog & found the ad for baby. He set a day to go check him out & i was in Elementary school i believe. I remember sitting at my moms shop afterschool & my dad comes in w/ this blue dog cage. I raaaaaan outside and saw baby. He was the smallest, cutest little thing in the world! LOL I freakin loved him. Ummm, i remember bringing him home & he was literally like a child. He kept falling asleep & you could pick him up lightly and he wouldn't wake up! He didn't bark or whine all night & was veery obedient. LOL Idk, he was just adorableeee :D

21 minutes ago

Wow franks gained a bit of wait since then...

Yuuup! He has :P LOL

25 minutes ago

you are not camera shy youu hella poose in your pics stilll. (N)

What's the N for ? LOL Anywho, yeah i'm NOT camera shy anymore. None the less, i don't like making videos LOL

25 minutes ago

why is the nickname frank. wthh??!?

LOL! It was from middle school. A friend decided to call him Frank cause he didn't know his real name & so everyone just followed along. When i met him, i knew of him as Frank so by the time i realized his real name was Steven, i couldn't convert ): LOL I'm way too used to it!

26 minutes ago

you are selfish because you don't tell us the shoes site

LOLLL Awwws, well i'm sorry you think that :/

27 minutes ago

also one of my 'friends' went out with the new guy i like. but they broke up like last week, and they only went out for about 2 weeks and she still likes him but he doesnt like her. and i feel like if she found out i liked him she would be pissed and etc-

----

28 minutes ago

How do you wash your hair with extensions? Do you take them out?

I take them out :P I've only worn them once!

27 minutes ago

are yu takin any AP classes nxt yr ?

Yuuup, AP Statistics & AP Chemistry :P

27 minutes ago

do you have your permit yet?

Nopeee! I'm too lazy to drive LOL

28 minutes ago

this other guy in the picture. & i really really like him too. & I feel tht i could really be happy with him(: but I feel bad and like i lied to the other guy if i continue to like this guy,and potentially go out with him. --

----

28 minutes ago

So this guy i really really liked, asked me out. But, something was pulling me back to say yes. I felt like the relationship was all wrong. and that i wouldnt be complete happy so I told him no, and that I want to stay single for a while. but, now theres-

----

28 minutes ago

but were not even that close. so should i really care..? sorry its so long :P

LOL It's alright! Hm, just confess to the first guy. Tell him that it just didn't feel right & you followed your heart. If you have a good feeling about the 2nd guy, go for it! Who cares about that other girl, they only went out for 2 weeks anyways. LOL Go for what YOU think will make you happy & don't let all the other things that don't matter get in the way. Your happiness is way more important. Go for it hun! Good luck :)

28 minutes ago

what if your boyfriend is always too busy to hangout with you ?

Hm, i mean it depends what he's doing. If it's family, work, or stuffs like that, i'd understand! But if it was for some other friends/chicks, then thats not an excuse. LOL

31 minutes ago

okay, so i like this guy . weve went out before but we broke up because we dont see eachother much, i still like him & he still likes me, but i get jealous when i see him with other girls. what should i do ?

Hm, it's perfectly normal to get jealous! It just means you like him a LOT & you want him to yourself. Why'd you guys break up because you don't see each other much? Some space in a relationship is good! Just text/ call each other throughout the day. It doesn't matter how difficult it is to see each other, if you guys have a connection, then you'll find a way to work it out! Talk to him thoroughly about this & discuss where you both want to take this relationship. I think if you guys both put the effort into it, it'll definitely work. Good luck! :)

2 days ago

Haha! Wait, just forget the previous question about the camera! I got the answer already from down below! Sorry!! :) You look super cute in your summer pics BTW. ;)

LOOL I already answered it! No problem, i don't mind :P Nu uhhh, i look hella weird in them but thanks :)

2 days ago

What camera do you use? The pics you take are really good quality! :)

LOL Thanks! It's a " Canon powershot SX200 IS " :)

2 days ago

who is frank o-o

Steven Huang! My boyfriend! LOOL It's a nickname :P

2 days ago

what do you think about girls wearing vans? I'm thinking about buying the all black ones but I dont' want it to seem, idk boyish? Haha LOL

I have a pairrr! It's not boyish :P A ton of girls wear them. They're cute if you're into sneakers. Go for ittt! :)

2 days ago

when ppl ask u to borrow hw n stuff n u dont want to how do u turn them dwn>?

" I'm busy! " LOLL If it's in person, tell them you're not done yet. If they're a bitch, say no straight up. LOL

2 days ago

where did you get Baby? :)

My daddy found an ad in the newspaper & went to their house to take a look at him. When i came home from school one day, he was running around! :D I still remember SO clearly the first day we had him :P

2 days ago

How do you stop people from using you ?

Stand up for yourself. If you know someone is using you then fuck them. You don't need them in your life :P

2 days ago

do ur parents ever yell at you for spending a lot of money on clothes ?

Noooo! LOL When i go shopping w/ my mom, she offers to buy me everything i pick up! IM the one who refuses :P

2 days ago

why dont you tell us the shoe site?

Because i don't exactly want everyone at school w/ the same shoes. LOL

2 days ago

in your new blog pictures from summer 09 where did you get those sunglasses?

Hm, i don't remember! I lost them already .. LOL Umm i think they're from 5,7,9! Either that or F21 :P I'm sorry!

2 days ago

If your friends wanted to know where you got your shoes, would you tell them?

You guys are making it such a big deal -.- Everyone knows; friends, family, etc. I just don't exactly want everyone at school having the same shoes as me. That's not a problem, is it? LOL

2 days ago

Does your store still get business? or just occassionally?

Hmm, we've pretty much stopped running it! LOL It'll be back up in the summer though :D

2 days ago

stephhh; your so pretty &cute. your even cute when you sneeze! (:

No i'm not hun! Thanks though :D

2 days ago

ERG. so i like this guy & hes moving away & i finally texted him saying i think i like yu and i shoudl tell yu this since yur moving. & he just imed me syaing sup & im not sure what to do. im nervous.

Awww! Just be yourselfff & do what you normally do. Ask him what he thinks about it :P Better off getting answers than to be wondering " what if " !

2 days ago

Stephanie shares 125897139847 things with us. It's okay if she doesn't want to share where she get her boots!(:

LOL THANK YOU! At least someone understands >:/

2 days ago

how much was your camera?

About $350? LOL

3 days ago

do a lot of people ask to copy your work since you get hella good grades? what do you say to them?

Hmm, kind of! LOL It depends who it is. Most of the time i just go " Yeah! Sure! " But if they're a bitch, i'd be like " I'm busy right nowwww. " LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment