Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, March 29, 2010

March 26, 2010-

Rallllllly! I already posted about that daaaay so i'm not gonna do it again. I'll just put captions on these pictures :P

Color wars. Sophomores were black!
Me & babe. Bad hair day ):
LOLL What a looooser!
Tug-o-war!
LOOOOOOSER!
Cut up the school shirtttt. I was itchy ):
Lunch time w/ babe!
LOLL it was sunny!
I think somethings stuck in his teeth :D
Heheheh.
Cutie.
View from the bleachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment