Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, February 1, 2010

Request; Nail polish Collection-

Click them to enlarge !
OPI Nail Polish-
Left Side;
Middle;
Right side;
Nail paint;
Art Deco;
Nail Books;
Fake Nails;
Etc Nail Polish;
Fake nails & Brushes;Everything together;
Yeaaah, click on them to enlarge ! I finally got to this. LOL More requests coming soonish. This is most of my nail stuff. I got lazy to lay out the accessories !

No comments:

Post a Comment