Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, February 1, 2010

Let me share with you-

Sunday, January 31, 2010-
Gonna recap quickly ! Went to the rec to play tennis but these damn guys were being rude & wouldn't share the court ! I asked for a basketball & played w/ babe a little. He got tired so i played alone. How sad ): LOL Uhhhhhh, played some tennis against the wall. Played at the park a lil bit. LOL Went to Irving for Johnny's Hamburgers, Walgreens, KFC, & Baskin Robin's ice creeeeeam ! Went home & i don't remember the rest ... OHHHHH ! The one part that stood out during the day:

Me & Babe were on the swings & he started swinging sideways.
Me: Ew, your one of THOSE kids who swing crooked ! I hated it when i was little.
Frank: Hehehe * Starts reaching over to hit me *
Me: OMFG, STOP !
Frank: Sing " Smack That " RIGHT NOW. Or i'll hit your ass.
Me: Okay ... " Smack that all on the floor, Smack that gimme some more .... dadadada "
& he even made me rap that part. Godddd, everyone was looking at me. LOL Im stupid, i didn't think about just getting off the swings. LOL It was a " You had to be there " thing. AAAH HES CALLING. Babe's coming right now :D ..

Monday, February 1, 2010-
School sucksssss ! LOL Nothing much happened today. Uhhh... at least i didn't have to present in English. It's like a 2 sentence presentation but i'm scared. IM STUPIDDDD >:/ Mom didn't find " Big Sexy Hairspray " today so she got me this other brand. Its called ... " Bed Head " LOLL Sounds cute ! I hope it works well. Finally, i don't have to bobby pin my bangs anymore. I ran outta hairspray for a week now ): YAYYYYY, i'll tell you guys how the product works after i use it for the week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment