Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, February 25, 2010

FormspringMe!

http://www.formspring.me/xstephhunnie

whats ggp? by alysssalovesyou

Golden Gate Park ! :)

OMG...I remember ATOMIC KITTEN FROM THE LIZZIE MCGUIRE MOVIE! Hahah...me & my cousins looked up the lyrics & memorized all of it ! LMAO.

LOLLL I love it :)

Mariah Carey doesn't like Chinese cuz a Chinese guy raped her mom. It's horrible, buht I guess I don't blame her...even though it's REALLY extreme.

Holy crap, seriously ?! Well, that's understandable ! I don't blame her. LOL

Do you ever get tired of going to the same malls all the time? (Ex. Great Mall, Stonestown, Serramonte, etc.? )

Definitely ! But the feeling only lasts for a week or so. LOL

You knoow that Adriana Lima was in SFSU last week? My friend got to talk to her &interview her! lol

Really ?! Dangit, i'd love to meet her >:/

wat u get on de los reyes' test?

74%. I'm stupid >:/ LOL Most of the class failed though, so it's all good. What'd you get ?!

hahaa i used to sing along to atomic kittens too! XDwhen i was younger i still remember those songs from radio disney LOL

LOLLL I used to LOVE radio disney ! :D

is boat dance lik another school dance? any difference with the other dances? oh yeah does your school hav a sasdies?

Yuuuuup, it's just another school dance except its on a boat that goes around the bay. LOL Sadie hawkin dances are REALLY rarrrre.

do you research before getting pets? lol im not insulting you, im just wondering cause a lotta people just get the pet and they dont really know how to take care of it. im not talking about your dogs btw lol

Yeahhh, of course ! I don't on dogs though, cause i've read so much on all the different breeds, i know most information already. But for other animals, yeah i do ! LOL

i think when u fdont hav makeup on u look lik your sis when she dont hav makeup on lol

LOLL Really ?! O.O

HOLY FUCK, I LOVE RED VELVET CAKE JUST LIKE THAT DOG DOES!! =] Lol!

LOLLL I've never had it before O.O

who did you go to great mall with?

Mom, Dad, & Sister !

Is ggp haunted

Hm, there's some stories ! LOL It's creepy @ times, but yeah, personality i think it is. O.O

Are you going to create a new background for your blog now that you have reached over 100k views?

Yeahhh, idk what though ! LOL

You know that Mariah Carey is gonna be in Oakland this friday for her concert lol

Yeahh, i knew like a few months ago & was gonna buy tickets the first day it was available to get better seats. I decided not to :/ .. It's too fussy !

what u buy at great mall ! lol on a school night.. u would... lol

LOL Hm .. 4 tops & some body glitttter ! Idr ):

I loved hilaryduff, but i stopped liking her like when she stopped with everythinng. then she made new songs, which arent as good as her old songs. now her songs are sooo like slutty :[ . i missssss her old self but i guess ppl grow up.

LOLL Yeah, she just grew up ! I stopped liking her around that time too :/

nice what did u get at great mall? lol more clothes ?

LOLL Yuuuuuup!

the mariah carey thing is a rumor btw, it's not true haha

LOLL Idk, never even heard about it !

No comments:

Post a Comment