Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wanna know what's on my mind ? Then read.

Today was just another ordinary day. Cramps all day at school ): Got plenty of A's today, so it was pretty good. Not doing much in class but review for the finals. I'm getting out at 12:30 next tuesday - thursday ! Yaaaay ! Not sure what i'm gonna do yet. Probably just more studying :/ Anyways, i forgot to bring a pad to school today. Too much information huh ? :X That was HORRIBLE. Got a call from Jeanie afterschool asking to hang out ! I didn't feel like going out & neither did Frank. It's SO cold. So she came over & we ordered HELLA at dominos. Pigged outttttt. Chatted with her ! Updated each other on everything :) LOL LOVE this girrrl. She left at around 6 & i've done nothing since. Im gonna start on homework right after this post. I don't have ANYTHING due tomorrow but i want to get ready for finals and junks. Oh yeah, i really wanna buy like 100 pairs of sweats. I know i'm NOT gonna be in a good mood during finals so i definitely won't wanna dress up. I don't got much cute sweats. Just some that are too small & the others are SO LONG, i drag them around the house. LOL I don't think i can walk on the streets like that. Hm, thats it i wanna update on ! I'm so confused on what i wanna do with my blog. Go ahead & keep posting on my formspring, i still accept ! Just don't tell me to hurry up the requests & don't criticize me on what you THINK i'm feeling. I don't enjoy those. Hm, i wanna play games with babe for a half an hour ! ): Tomorrow + Thursday, babe's busy at lunch. I'm gonna be sitting alone ! Haha, some time to study & think about things. I personally don't mind but other girls will probably talk shit. W/e thoughhh, ignoring ! Mkay, i'm done rambling. Talk to you guys laterrrrrr !

No comments:

Post a Comment