Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 9, 2010

So i'm using the BOTTOM half of the computer screen cause babe wants the top half. LOOOL ! He's watching " American Dad " or w/e -.- Anyways, we just made smoothie & ate some other shit. I tried to make a peanut butter sandwich & i'm used to using a plastic knife to scoop up the peanut butter ( My mom did that ever since i was little ). The fucking knife broke and it cut my finger really deep. LOL It's bleeeeeding ! WEEEE. Yeah -.- I think i got nail polish in it ... ): Mkay enough of this. I'm gonna go answer formspring !

No comments:

Post a Comment