Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16, 2010-

LOL He looks so concentrated ! Heeeeeeeeeh.
LOL Awkward ass smile :/
My innocent look. LOLL YES FRANK, CONCENTRATE. Idk :P
My lips look so smooth & shinny !
" Next stop sign, take a picture ! Okay gogogogog ! " LOLLL I don't think that's a good idea. And, i missed ):
Green=Vivian. Red=Me. Pink=Frank. LOLLLL It's his moms. Anyways, my ipod broke. I'm mad ! Vivs giving me hers cause she doesn't use it anyways. But, i hate lime green. I want my sexyass red ipod back. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment