Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's all out there.

You guys will probably hate me for this & i'm expecting some hater posts.
I hate how ' Formspring.me ' is all out there now. Everyone has it. It's nothing special anymore ! & yeah, i know what you guys are gonna say. " It's a website, you don't own it. Its public anyways ". It's just my biter instincts kickin in. LOL Then again, it IS my blog. & i CAN post whatever i feel. But yeah, damnnnnn girllllls. Im gonna try to find something else interesting to do w/ my blog. I'm already thinking about short videos but i want something else too. It's like, they don't even have a blog ! They put it on facebook & shit & all the submits are from their friends saying hi. Maybe you guys can do that on aim ? LOL W/e, i'm going crazy. I'm overthinking stupid shit & being a selfish bitch. Okay, i'm out. Homework time !
I just liked it better when it was unique, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment