Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I wanted a break.

Okay, i want a break from studying ! So i just asked my parents if my boyfriend can drive give me rides to school starting tuesday & they said no ): LOL My mommy's scared ! She said to wait a month but i'm giving it one week. But omg, its finals schedule & i wanna go with him ! >:/ Damnit, i'm a good girl though & i always follow the rules. So fine, i'll wait a week. Anyways, i really like my Victoria's Secret candle ! I have it lit everynighttttt :) My entire room smells like vanilla ! So on tues,wed,thurs of next week, i'm gonna be dressed hella crappy. In like sweats & all. I don't know if you guys want outfit pictures but i'm guessing not cause its nothing special. Plus, i might be too busy studying. LOL Tell me if you want or don't want outfit pictures on my formspring ! I think that's about it i wanted to say. I'll post laterrrrr. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment