Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I have a confession ...


I've realized that that this is no longer a place where i express myself. It has become more of a public, fashion blog. Honestly, this was never what i wanted & i'm not gonna lie, i'm not happy about it. I'm gonna put up pictures of outfits when
i feel like it & i'll do requests when i want to. I'm at a point where i wanna delete my formspring & all the ways you guys can contact me. I kind of want some space. I want to be able to talk about my personal problems with out anyone judging me. But you know what else i've realized ? I can do whatever i want here, cause it is my site. I will no longer blog to please anyone. If someone doesn't like it, i don't care. Go find someone else to please you. This is a blog for myself. Not for fashion & all that junk. I'm gonna go back to how it was three months ago. Yeah, i'll still post a ton. Just not much on your part. More of mine.


I'm really confused & i don't know what i want to do.
I need some time, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment