Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fucker !

Omfg, i'm HELLA pissed off. I'm just asking you for an answer, just do check if i did it right. I've waited fucking 45 minutes for you. Your NOT idle. You obviously see my IM. ANSWER -.- I'm not asking for your life. I'm asking for an ANSWER. Would it kill you to help ? Ugh, fucking asshole.

When IM asked for help, i'll go out of my way to do it. But when i want some in return, it's like i gotta beg.

No comments:

Post a Comment