Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FUCK OFF-

Oh, My, God. I need a vacation from bitches.
It's funny cause this was never for anyone else in the first place. It was my personal blog. MY blog. I say what i want. Damn, when i get angry, i get violent. My muscles are fucking tensing & i'm about to go all out on the walls. LOL I TOLD my mom to get me a punching bag -.- I really think i need one. Anyways, you guys, I DONT CARE. Get a fucking life & get off my page.
1. Reveal your identity.
2. Get your facts straight.
3. Go tell your friends your opinion of me. Cause I don't care. Maybe they will -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment