Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, January 29, 2010

Formspring.Me!

what songs do you listen to nowadayss

Ehhh, there hasn't been much GOOD music. So i haven't been playing anything. But right now, my obsession is STILL Bed Rock Remix ! Music suckkkks ATM. LOL

do u procrastinate?

Yes ! But i'm getting better at it :D

What made you decide to change your hairstyle? I think the old hairstyle you had with the bump is cute...

Hm, idk. I just felt ugly w/ the poof ! LOL My entire family likes the poof better but I hate it so i changed it :)

How many states have you gone to for vacation?

The only places i've been to is: LA, Las Vegas, Reno, Beijing, Shanghai, & Japan. I haven't gone to much places :/

why do you say your life is a mess?

Lolll, cause i'm not happy ? My life is complicated, in other words, a mess.

Does your bf ever give you suprises? When does he usually do it?

I'm bad at surprises ): If i know something is planned, i try to make him tell me ! He does it on special occasions or anniversaries !

i hate ppl who assume !!

Agreeed :)

What time do you usually wake up on weekends?

11AM-1PM :)

how long does it take to get to wash for you?

Hmm 10-15 minutes !

If you had the choice to go anywhere in the United States, where would you go?

Miami, Florida ! :D

what shoes do you wear for pe?

Nike Air assults ! LOL

i wish i was your height ;[ i'm 5'4/ :/

I WISH I WAS YOUR HEIGHT ! It's pretty being tall, trust me. You'd probably like it in the futureeee. LOL Lets trade ;)

OMG did you hear about the robbery on Moraga?!! I'm like so paranoid right now...

YEAAAH O.O Ergg, it's okay. Just don't roam the streets late & night ! Make sure your doors & stuff are all locked. You'll be fine :)

Do you have a favorite day of the week? If so, why?

I like Saturdays cause they're chillllled & i usually go out & have fun :) I like Mondays cause its my mom's day off & she takes us out for shopping ! Holiday's are mostly on Mondays & we go faraway shopping ;)

Where did your boyfriend get all the perfume? Did he buy it w/ all the bottles or did he assemble it himself?

It was a holiday set from Sephora ! It comes in a package like that :) They also give you a coupon so you can go back & get a full size bottle of the one you like best !

whoa! turns out that your robo site has already been here already ): cause my friend on tumblr has had it for like over 2 months...

Really ? Lolll, idk o.O I don't know anyone who has it yet though !

I honestly thingk that all the hater posts are from like one person. Haha..like when I was reading them, it seemed like it was the same person cuz she talked the same way in every post. Maybe since they know formspring.me can't tell you the IP address, they decided to post hella shit in more than one so you thingk that hella people hate you even when they don't. I hope that made sense. o.o Haha. They don't know that you're too strong to give into their shit!! (:

LOL Yeah, it does make sense ! Hehe, thankssss ;)

Just wondering, I'm like 5' 1" & EVERY single pair of jeans I have, I gotta fold them at the bottom. -.- I hate that! Haha..all my pants are 00S, buht they're all so daymm big! Do you fold your jeans up too? & Are they too big for you?

LOL I have 2 pairs that i gotta fold ! Try to just scrunch it up @ the bottom, it's pretty like that. Hmmm, i usually buy ' boot cut ' jeans ! They go PERFECTLY to my ankles :) Try to find those kind !

Hey Steph, Yeahh! I know that youre a huge animal lover (: but I just thought that maybe this would inspire you Even more to become a Vet cause we need more "caring" ones in the world (: Did you watch the entire thing? O__O ):

Heeeey :) I screamed when i saw them hitting the dogs O.O LOL & then i turned around. I made Frank narrate the rest ! I took peeks in between & oh my godddddd. It was ridiculous :/

Anything new lately?

Nopeeee ! Pretty boringgg life. LOL

Are you taller than your sister?

Nu uh ! She's like 1 or 2 inches taller than me.

Number 2 pencils, led pencils, or pens?

PENS ! I can't stand pencils of any sortttttt.

i love your nails!(= do you mind to take a picture of all your nail polishes?

LOL Yeah sure ! That'll be like a nail polish collection thing. I'll do it once i got time :)

how come you don't post up your outfits anymore ? i miss em ;( !

Ahhh, i'm sorry :/ My outfits have been repeats & its really boring. LOL I'll TRY to start dressing up next week or something & i'll post them up again :) Sorrry !

whats your bra size?

I think i'd rather keep that to myself. I don't want the world to know O.O LOL

do you have armpit hair? =( can you tell me how to shave :/

Yeah, a lot. LOOL I shave like every other day now :/ I don't even use shaving cream or the right razor. I use bar soap & men's razors ! Just put soap on it, raise your arm to BEHIND your head so it flattens out, & shave ! Do it gently so you don't cut yourself. It's really easssy !

yeah christine, go talk to steph on aim or something... sheesh, no one wants to know your personal life. im sorry but is true =X

That's meannn ! :/ LOL Sorry bout it blowin up my page though.

sorry ! :X i saw yoru facebook and wanted to add you buht idk if you'd accept it. since you don't really know me D: buht if i sent you a requestt would you accept itt ? D: by christineqlien

LOL It's okay ! Yeah, of course i'll accept it :) Request me !

hey stephanie! i'm doing that mint mask right now & OMG im scared LOL. Feels hella hard and minty.. My skin is pretty sensitive so I hope this doesnt harm it! LOL. How often do you do this mask?

Heeey ! Really ?! LOL It's gonna make your face feel like stone. Hehe, it's okay, i have sensitive skin too & it worked great for me :) I put it on every 3 days ! I hope it works for you too :D

how come no school friday?

Professional development day ! LOL Idk why but ay, i'm happy :)

did you watch that dog video that person posted? ); how do you feel about it?

I watched up to the part where i saw them beating the dogs. I hid behind Frank for the rest of the video & made him narrate to me :) I teared up w/ out watching it ! LOLLLL. It's fcking ridiculous. Why can't they just stick to chicken and beef ?!?! Goddamnnn.

I need boyfriend tips: has your boyfriend ever said that you were spoiled or something and he tries to call you twice and if you don't pick up he gives us easily? If he had, what did you do o fix it ?!?!

Yeahhh, but he was joking ! & he usually tries a bajillion times to call me when im mad. Hmm, if he's seriously not willing to put in more effort in your relationship, think about reconsidering things. I'm sure you can find someone who would appreciate you ! Don't force yourself to stay in a relationship when you just keep getting hurt. I can't really tell you what to do, so just ask yourself if this is really worth it :/

Congrats on your two yearss! (:

Hehe, thank youuuuuu :))

no no no, no hate. i get exactly what you mean. and i wouldn't put it anyother way. its like when someone copies your "sayings" online, like i'm not sure if i make any sense but like when people try to be like you by copying you, you know? ?

Lolll yeahhhh. Idc when people copies my sayings or quotes or w/e. I don't even own the pictures/quotes on my site ! LOL Idc if people got the same clothing as me. The only thing i DO care about is if they replicate my blog & everything i do on it or if they dress like me from head to toe.

do you think it'd be okay if you adn christine had your own private conversations? cause i dont mean to sound rude but you two are acting like formspring is a myspace/fb wall or something.

I see where your coming from cause i hate it when people use formspring to hold a conversation. But, thats only when its the ENTIRE formspring & they have NO questions at all. This is different. It started off by her asking me questions about surgery & what not. Haha, i always try to get to know all of you so i try my BEST to hold a conversation. I don't know her, i don't have any other contact information. & unless she WANTS to give it to me, i'm not gonna ask for it. So sorry, do YOU think it'll be okay if you just skipped them ? Just ignore them completely !

LOL ! junkfood ? :X LOLOL. well i can't do anything to keep my mind off it D: except the next 2 days.. because sat i'ma get all testing adn on monday too. and when i started thinking about that.. i thought wow after monday it's gonna be 2 days then on by 4th i have to go register at the hospital adn start this diet where i can't eat anything. i can only drink liquids.. and i have to drink this thing they're gonna give me to clean my inside ? LOL. and then the 5th is surgery <|3 by christineqlien

O.O Danggg ! Aww, i'm sure your gonna be fine though. Just don't over think it & go w/ the flow. Time passes by REALLY quick, just don't think too much about it ! GOOOOD LUCK !

ooh! i'm sorry, it got cut off :// umm. i was just gonna ask if it makes you mad when people start wearing really similar stuff as you, but i guess you already answered that! what if you were to know that person, then you'll get a little mad??

LOL It's okay. I don't get mad, it's just kinda like " Ehhh, wtf. " I don't really like looking like someone or having people mistaken them for me or something, you know ? LOL Watch me get more hate cause of my answer to this. It's just my personality; I hated biters since elementary school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh0rp7Yd_sI oh my gosh..Stephanie I think you should watch this...)': But it may be a bit too much cause we own dogs...Ugh!! it makes me really mad, but maybe it'll open your eyes too?

!$(U@!(P$U!@JO%! I'm scared to watch it. Omg omg omg omg omg. I'm like the freakin biggest animal lover. AHHHH ! Okay, im gonna watch it. I'm scared ! Thanks for sharing it btw :)

LOL i see ): tomorrow's my last day of finalss. buht i don't have to take it becausee the top 5 percentages in her class don't need to take the final (: omg stephanieee. everythings happening so fast. surgery in a week :X i'm hella scared. DDDDDDDD; by christineqlien

Danggg, lucky ! Yay, so your done w/ all that :D Rawrrrrrr, it'll be fine, i promise ! It's not a MAJOR surgery so im sure you'll be fine. It'll pass by really quickly & you seriously won't feel a thing :) Don't be scareddd ! In the meantime, try to find something to do that'll get your mind offa it !

congrats with the 2year :) by xKimmay

Hehe, thank you ! :)

Congrats on your 2-year! Did you guys do anything today? Me & my bf's 1-year is at Feb. 14 (; lol & since it'll be a 3-day weekend, we're thinking of going to Lake Tahoe! But i didnt get him anything yet, any ideas? (:

Thank you ! We're celebrating on Friday so today was just a normal day. He surprised me by coming back over @ like 7PM w/ a dozen of roses in a vase :) Congradulationsss ! Dang, that sounds hella funnnn. LOL Something personalized ! Hm, get him a sentimental item thats THOUGHTFUL & something on the side that you buy. I think thoughtful gifts are the bestttt :)

Hey stephanie, I know this girl that's really changed since Freshman year. Like, her clothes. She just started wearing skinny jeans now, in sophomore year and her clothes have really changed. What she wears kinda reminds me of your kinda style. So, does i

Heeeey :) LOL Really ? Ehhhh, i guess thats a good thing. As long as i dont know her, i'm okay with it o.O Oh & this post got cut off ! Mind re-posting the ending ? :)

omg i have a blister on my tounge adn it hurts so bad LOL. D: by christineqlien

O.O From what ?!?! LOL I have a huge cut on my lip but i bit it on purpose when i was bored in class :D ..

HAPPY TWO YEAR STEPHANIE :D

Thankkkk youuu ! :))

hey steph i found it. wo xi huan your blog. ni hen ke ai. heeeheeeee. wendy

LOLLL ! Hiii :) This is embarrassing ! & xie xie :D

awwwwwwww, YOU AND STEVEN ARE HELLA FCKEN CUTE !!! the flowers are gorgeous ! your one luckyasss gurl ;) OMG hella in love :)

LOLL Awwwww, thank you ! :))

do you know how much plane tickets will be? im thinking about going to asia this summer as well!

LOL We got them for $620 cause my mom got hookups. The average price is about $1,000 :/ It's really pricey cause Shanghai is holding the ' Expo ' this year !

Happy Anniversary Steph&Frank!!

Thanks ! :)

hi stephaniee (: my finals went good today ! i got most of itt. how was your day dear (: by christineqlien

Heey ! :) Yaaaaaaaay ! How many more finals do you have ? My day was okay, nothing special. ): LOL

Is using blogspot hard? >__<" I was wondering if i should get one =/ Like, is it all HTML and all that confusing coding? @__@ Or is there a specific layout that they provide us? Help!

Nu uh ! It's not hard :) There's barely any HTML codes UNLESS you want to personalize your layout. There's pre-made layouts provided & settings are changed w/ out having to deal w/ the long codes. You should make one ! It's really fun :) You can ask me if you got any more questions ;D

HAPPY TWO YEARS ! CONGRATZ CONGRATZ ;)

LOL THANKKKKS ! Hehe :D

Do you listen to chinese songs, like some asian girls do?

Lol, Nope.

You think you've changed ever since meeting Frank?

Hm, yeah i've changed but it wasn't really from him. I've just changed in general !

Whats the biggest argument that you & your boyfriend got into?

LOL I don't remember ... then again, i don't really want to. We've had a ton of ALMOST breaking up fights but we've NEVER actually broken up before.

Hi Stephanie, I just wanted to say congratulations on your 2 years =)

Hehe, thankssss !

yeah i understand about your temper, i'm sorry you have to deal with that alone! and i take back what i said about you being childish. you're way more mature than meets the eye. i'm sorry. goodnight though!

It's okay, i understand :) Thanksss, that's real sweet ! Goodnightttt ♥

if i were to go to a hair salon, how would i tell them how i want my hair like yours... for example if i went to your mom's salon ?

Just tell them you want plenty of short, choppy layers ! Aka Scene hair :) You could aldo bring in a picture of the style you want !

hiiii Stephanie. i was just wondering, since Frank and Christian are going to go to Shanghai with you guys. are your parents paying for them? like airplane ride, food, and other things? my boyfriend invited me to go on a family trip. his mom insists on pa

Ahhh, it cut off ): But anyways, hiiiii ! Nope, they will be paying for their own plane tickets & personal spendings. My parents will be paying for the food & any other family activities ! They just gotta pay for the items they buy themselves like clothingggg, games, & etc. :) Do you mind re-posting the last part ? Sorry !

hi stephanie i was wondering if you could recommend a good moisturizer for me because i have dry skin.

Hello :) Honestly, i'm allergic to most lotion ( I.E. Aveeno ). So i only use this water-based one from china :/ My body is less sensitive so i use " Dream Angels Desire " from Victoria Secret & I love ittttt ! Sorry if this didn't help :/

Hi Stephanie! Wow, I just read your latest entry. There's so much hate directed towards you -_-. I've been keeping up with you blog, but I have stopped asking you questions on your formspring for awhile because I asked everything I wanted to know! Haha xD (cont.) Anyways, have you ever thought about TOTALLY ignoring hate posts? Like, not even posting up their hate comments? It's not worth your time at all -_-. Anyhoo, I hope you are doing well. I am lovin' the cute pics. & happy aniv. to you and frank! :)

Heeey :) Yeahhh, today was a rough day w/ formspring. LOLL I was expecting people to run outta questions :// Hm, i used to ignore hate posts COMPLETELY but i don't have any shame w/ showing you guys the negative things people say about me. I'm thinking of going back to ignoring it completely again, cause things are more under control. Hehe, thanks ! I'm doing alrighttt :) How are YOU ?! & Thankssss ! :D

what would you use to blog in china? would you bring your laptop?

My family has a few computers in China that i can use :) Plus, Vivian & Frank are gonna bring laptops that i can borrow ! I don't own a laptop ):

so..how was you day? and what did you do.?

My day kinda suckeddd :/ Went to school, caught up on my TV shows, blogged, & did my homework. It was pointless. LOL How was YOUR day ? :)

can you take a picture of your shoes (=

Yees ! That was a request from a LONG time ago :// I really wanna but if i take ALL my shoes out, i gotta put them ALL back. LOLL I'm a bit lazy. But i WILL do it someday, promised !

stephanie i honestly love your style and your personality, but when it comes to acting hard behind the monitor, it's just really.. childish. you're gonna get into some deep shit someday. hope you dont take that the wrong way.

Lolll, thanks ! I'm really not acting ' hard '. I'm actually being as nice & calm as i can. You gotta understand that i used to have anger management problems & for me to not explode & bitch everyone out is pretty amazinggg. I'm trying my bestttt not to let them get the best of me. Haha, but i'm not about to act polite when they're calling me a whore. It's just not possible. :/

http://www.formspring.me/xstephhunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment