Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Formspring.Me-

I think i had enough for the day. LOL

New subject, kay guys ?

Love you, bye, nightssss !

LOL okay. have fun with your homeworkk ! i'm studying for my ALG2 and spanish 3/4 final ! (: i hope the haters fuck offff and leave you alonee ! (: by christineqlien

LOL I'm dizzy from all this work >:/ Good luccck on your finals again ! LOL Thanks :)

don't worry girl..we got your back.=)

LOLLL :) TY

are you planning on getting a license soon?

Probably not :/ I'm too lazy to drive !

i'd like to see those bitches say those things to your face! the so retarded T.T its your life you can do we you want. &nd there being dumb asses criticizing you and how you live.its not like they would like other people to do the same shit to them right?

Agreedddd :) Oh well, new subjectttt !

Your haters are stalkers LOL and are probably all the same few people.

LOL Agreed. Lets discuss a new subject though ! :)

You don't know anyone from Wash? well that's fucked up so Sandy is a no one?

Immature bullshit will be ignored. :)

i love how all these "backing you up ppl" are backing you up. hahaha, shit why dont u guys go be friends with her tomorrow so she can feel like she is being backed up, but she really isnt and plus since yall go to wash together anyways. stuck up airheads

I don't know ANYONE from Wash. -.- I'm done w/ your immature shit. Go find something better to do.

Your short video clip looks so funny & cute at the same time. At first you're like giving this stare saying "fuck off" or something and then you smiled! Ahhh, you're sooo damn cute! >_<

LOLLLL I'm notttt ! but thanks :)

LOL steph, you should always answer hate comments with friendly words (as you do already) cause it gets them HEATED UP waay waay more!!! :D It'll make you feel much better (;

LOLL I'm trying so hard to keep myself calm. It gets hard >:/

I LOVE YOUU STEPHANIE ! and to the hater; excuse me bitch. youre the fucking stuck up thinkin you the shittt.

LOL ! Thanks :) I love yous toooo !

Don't worry about the haters. You have more 'lovers' than haters! Look at all these comments that people are sending you! Oh tmrw is your 2-year anniv. with frank! Early congrats!

LOL, thanksss :) Yuuup ! Thanks for remembering. Hehe :D

wow people these fucking days, maybe some cracked head day or something! how was your day steph?=)

LOOOL ! Agreed. My day was not so good ): Real boring. Youuu ?

uggh, what's with ALL the hater comments ! they make me mad and especially when you dont blog for them , but yourself.

LOL ;) I'm calm nowwwww !

if you want a personal blog maybe you should make a private blog that no one can have access to since you said you dont want fans/haters. its the internet everyone can have access to it.

No, you don't understand. I mean, my intention for a blog wasn't to gain fans & shit. It WAS personal & it WAS private. I never intended for it to get this big, so i don't know why i gotta deal w/ all this bull crap. Get me now ?

LOL yea i'm fine noww. and no prob, i'll be here for you (: by christineqlien

Same hereee :) Man, i gotta start homework now. Talk to you 2m ! :D

Hey Stephanie I'm the girl that asked about the nail polish. Most likely I will reveal who I am to you soon because I'm pretty sure you know me, we went to middle school together. (didn't go so well between us tho) I read your blog like everyday and sometimes even during class. after reading the stuff that people say about you. they are just plain stupid. I mean like seriously if you have so much hate for someone who you don't even know why are you on their personal blog 24/7? Don't let this crap get to you, I know you are a strong girl. haha this was three long message lol. but yeah screw them. you actually have the courage to show the world your personal life and if they dont like it so what? :)

:O Ahh ! I'm eager to know who this is ;) Why did we have a bad middle school together ?! LOL & Thanksss ! I'm so done w/ all this immature crap -.-

nooo! don't stop when youre in Shanghai! Cause I'll be Guangzhou by that time, & I wanna visit your blog (:

LOL Aww, thats sweet ! I'll try to find a blogging site that works in China :))

lol i bet all these stuck ups hates you too. they all fake like you. putting on a front on everything.

Yup, cause you know every single one of us, right ? Grow up. I'm done w/ your immature bullshit ;)

The more haters you have means you're doing good things with your life. It also shows how stupid people are to annonymously criticizing you and how little of a life they have. Even though I don't talk to you your blog is interesting and fun to read =)

Hehe, thank you SO much :)

I think there's only one person hating on your blog or whatever, but anywaays, keep blogging and don't mind those haters and i'm excited for your trip to china! Take pictures too (;

LOL Thankssss ! ♥ I will :) I'll try to find a site to blog w/ while im there !

Don't let those stupid haters get the best of you! You're better than that.

Hehe, thanksss ! ♥ I won't, i'm just irritated ):

whats going on today with people ?

I know right ?! -.-

wow thats not copying ! OMG FUCK OFF YOU HATERS. LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE. ):< class="askedBy">by fight and like it was in teh middle of the street too. liek these 2 guys got outta the car and jsut started fighting and they had bats. and yea. adn then the guy that got hit drove by us, and like his car was bloody and his head was hella bloody. i just by felt liek puking after i saw that. LOL ! i was traumatized X___X .. ohh your 2 years is tomorrow girl ! (: by christineqlien

Thanks for backing me up ! LOL Seriously, i'm glad to have you to talk to too :) School was boring, as always :/ HOLY CRAAAP. That's creepy O.O I'm squeamish ! LOL I'd prob scream my ass off & get all numb ;X Are you okay now ?! Yeahhhh, i'm excited ! Nothing special tomorrow though, we're celebrating later on. Thanks for remembering ! ;)

god..sometimes bitches just piss me off..like the haterz that hate you out there..ugh.I think they should just back off and chill..like what's the point..are they jealous of you or something=.=..and lol.the punching bag.=D

I'm so irritated. LOL I NEED A PUNCHING BAG ! Or at least some boxing gloves for the walls. Thanks for backin me up though :)

It's HILARIOUS how the fucking hater keeps coming back to check. You're a whore with no life. Get the fuck off this page & go jump off a bridge WHORE. Why don't you stop hiding behind your keyboard and show us your face? You must ugly as fuck.

LOLLLLL !

hii steph! if they dont like you or w/e they should just eff off your page

Agreeed :) Thanks for everyone who's backing me up. It's sweeeet!

why should we reveal out "IDENTITY," is called public safety. btw even if we talk in person, i live like a gajillion miles away, so u cant do shit whore. its just funny how u keep complaining this and that. jesus, get over urself!

Tell me, what exactly makes me a whore ? Your immature, grow up. I'm done wasting my time on you. Good bye :)

Why are you acting all hard on the internet and in person your so quiet.

It's on purpose, just to see who would take advantage of me. If you knew me, you'd know how i really am. I like putting up a fake front, so what ? :)

i think that stupid bitches needa get off your page. if you dont like what she has to say in her personal blog then GTFO.

THANK YOU ! ♥

LOL. when i get mad i get pretty crazy too D: i just want to throw and slam stuff ): i think we have lots of stuff in common stephhh (: well, you're gonna be having lots of fun adn stuff on your vacation so it's finee (: how was your day today ?! :D by christineqlien

AHH, thank god someone understands me ! Hehe, thanks ! Your seriously making my day :) It was boringgg & its getting worse by the second. The haters just keep coming back -.- LOL How was yourrrs !??!

you copy the 'ripped leggings' you posted a girl with rip leggings and 'suddenly' you want ripped leggings later on. if you hate it when people buy the same shoes,clothes as you. why dont you just get shit custom made

I liked ripped leggings before that. I used that picture as an example to MAKE my own. Btw, my ripped leggings ARE custom made. Why do you keep up w/ my blog if you don't like me ? -.- LOL

LOL ! wow these fucking posts saying shit about you piss me off ! :/ that's pretty harsh. i think that when you go to shanghai you should take a vacation from this ? i mean i'd like you to update and stuff buht it's YOUR vacation. i wouldn't want any by stress or anything to bother you during your vacationn (: i'll miss talking to you though ! LOL. by christineqlien

I KNOW RIGHT. !#$!)@%U!@ I'm so irritated. LOL Thanks for understanding me :) Awwww, that's sweet ! I'd probably WANT to blog & share my day's with you. I just can't blog as much cause im only gonna be home for like an hour everyday ):

heeey! just to let u know, tumblr doesn't work in china! :[

AHHHH, NOOOOO ! Man .. I gotta find a site that does ): Thanks for telling me ! :))

your messed up, you saying you hate biters and yet you bite other people style. like i bet you go online and check outfits like those pictures you always post & then you copy it, hypocrite. geez. the world doesnt revolve around you.

" I bet ". Stop w/ the assumptions. I have NEVER copied one of the outfits i posted. Yes, i've said the world revolves around me -.- Where the fuck did you get that from ? I'm a hypocrite & your bimbo. Enough said ! Ay, reveal your fucking identity & then maybe we'll talk. IN PERSON ;)

Hey Stephanie, i noticed that you got nail polish from the variety store. I really want to get some but I want to make sure that the quality is good. So would it be okay if you can tell me or show (if possible) the quality of it when you use it? Thanks :)

Yeaaaah, of course ! :)

omgg, the kissing thing is exactly what me and my boyfriend do. i always find us doing that funny , but we don't mind. Hahah ;)

LOLLL You guys most be hella cuteee ;)

you are being kinda selfish there and saying ppl cant have "YOUR" site. your not the one who made it, so you should stop being a bitch. I used to like you, but now after saying that ROBO site is yours.. is totally off the line.

Omg, what part of ' I DONT CARE ' don't you understand ?! It was a personal blog to begin with. I never wanted ' fans '. I could care less if you don't like me :) Hunnie, I'm actually glad ! I hope you hate my guts. Dumbass bitches gotta get off my page anyways -.- Good bye & get a damn life. Btw, if your gonna hate, at least reveal your identity. ;)

don't you hate when people talk shit and assume hella fucking stuff and they leave it anonymous? stuuuuupid people. anyways hi :)

YEEEES ! Omg, i'm getting so fed up. LOLLL Hiiiii :)

D: i didn't do good on my bio final. he didn't even tell us we had another benchmark to take and we didn't learn half of it D:< class="askedBy">by christineqlien

:O Awwwwwww :/ It's okay ! At least you did good on your English one :) I know right ! At least someone understands me. It's not like i do it on purpose; it's just my personality !

Hi Stephanie! I just wanted to say I like your bloggg! I found it a few times and I think it's hella cute, LMFAO. Haha, btw, it's Hannah from AP.

HOLY CRAPPPP. LOL Heeeey :) How are you ?!?! Hehe, thankssss !

hii stephaniee! i think those tiny clips r soo kute n fun to watchh.. u should do more. and when u get used to those your gonna wanna do actual video clips. i hope u continue making the clips (:

Hello ! LOL Yeah, that's my plan :) Hehe, thannnks !

jw. are you a twilight fan?

Hm, i LOVE twilight but i'm not a crazy, over-obsessive fan. I watched both movies & read the first book :)

Do you know any stores where they sell puffy nail art stickers like bows in sf?

Nu uhhh ! That's what i'm trying to look for ! When i find one, i'll be sure to share it :)

I like your mini videos! You look cute & funny (: Keep doing more!

LOL Thankkkkkks ! :)

http://thettruthabouteb.blogspot.com/2009/07/think-twice-before-you-trust-these-two.html Read all about it, her real name is Elizabeth Fowler. & her dad is like a doctor and stuff and on his site he says he has 3 daughters named lisa,elizabeth, and emily&nd this is her myspace http://i32.tinypic.com/99lxds.jpg but now she hid her URL, changed her picture and name because alot ALOT of people know.

Interesting o.O I'm not a big fan of youtube & make-up gurus so i don't really care. LOL Plus its her personal life ! She gets to do whatever she wants :)

What is your nail glue called?

" UNU Bond Nail Glue " LOL I bought it from china !

(regarding credit card) LOL yeah that makes sense now!! cause I heard that if you were trying to apply for a UC it'd be really hard to get in if you had a bank account! &I really want my own credit card :/ but my parents know me too well xP thanks4sharing

No problem. :) Yeaah, you don't get scholarships if you got a bank account & stuffs !

did you know that juicystart07 blair? her real name is elizabeth and her sis's name is lisa ; and they get payed for doing review on ppl stuff but they lie and say they dont.

Lmfao, yeah i do know her ! Really ?!? Wthhh how do you know ? LOL

you probably already answered this a million times before, but how long does it take you to get ready in the morning? and how long for just makeup?

To get ready as in the minute i get up & to leave the house, it takes me 45mins to 1hr. Maybe cause i eat breakfast & everything too. Like i SIT DOWN and eat a ton. LOLL Make up only takes 10ish minutes !

No comments:

Post a Comment