Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finals are killer.

With my head throbbing.
After two cans of soda.
Tired.
Exhausted.
But i'm not giving up.
Imma just it my all.
I'm not sleeping till i get this shit down.
Fuck, why do i care so much ?

I calculated. Whatever i'm getting on the final, i'll either get a B or C on my report card. I want a B so so so bad. I'm super stupid. Haha, theres NO WAY i'm getting an A. Like NO WAY. Even if i get everything right on the final, i'm still getting a B. LOL But yet, i still fucking try.

No comments:

Post a Comment