Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dear Anonymous;

I need to express myself. No assumptions. Theres just a lot of stuff i wanna say to some people, but the words just won't come out.

Dear Anonymous,
Your one of the only people who isn't bothered by my change last year. I know i may not be as fun or enthusiastic as i was before, but you don't mind. You actually accept it & you try your best to be there for me. When we hang, lets admit, its not that fun. But you don't mind. You ask again & again to go out. Thanks for accepting me. I haven't told you what i'm going through & what i've been feeling but i promise, once i feel comfortable to, you'll be one of the firsts. Thanks again.
Sincerely, Stephanie.

Dear Anonymous,
You make my feel horrible. Haha, sorry i'm not perfect. But i try, i swear. I'll never impress you will i ? Sorry..
Sincerely, Stephanie.

Damn, i'm tearing up. This isn't good. Anyways, lets continue.

Dear Steven Huang,
I don't have to make this anonymous. It'll be obvious. Anyways, i love you. Thanks for being there for me. Your seriously the fucking best.
Sincerely, Stephanie.

Dear Anonymous,
Okay, this ones gonna be long. I don't even know where to start. I'm trying really really really hard to make things the way it used to be. Every time i talk to you, i feel ... rejected. I feel useless. I feel like shit. I'm no longer able to be myself around you. In fact, when I'm with you, i get all these nerves & i start tearing up. I don't fucking know why. I just feel like i gotta watch EVERYTHING i say now. Haha, why do i care so much ? ... Hm, i think it's cause you fucking mean a lot to me. Damn, i gotta stop cussing. I guess this is kinda admitting things to you, just in-directly. Seriously though, i fucking reminisce so much. You don't understand why I'm like this. I wanna tell you so bad. Haha, the words just won't come out. Your literally the FIRST person I'd tell, when I'm ready. Let's just say .. i cry at least ... once a week. Sounds crazy, doesn't it ? Well, that was a confession too. Haha, no one knows ;x. I cried myself to sleep last night & the main reason was you. Goddamn, maybe i shouldn't be telling anyone this. Hahhhhhh. It's been .. almost half a year since I've been like this. & every time I'm at my weak point, I'd think about telling you. Getting some help, you know ? But i don't wanna feel .. stupid. Idk what you might say. Okay, this is long enough. Well, i guess this is a cry for help. You won't notice anyways, but its worth a try.
Sincerely, Stephanie.

Damnnnn, trust me, I'm not going crazy. I'm close though. Haha, I'm pretty good at hiding things now. I guess this is my first cry for help. & for the one's who don't know SHIT about me, don't criticize. Thanks.
Thank god this is over with. *Wheeeew.

No comments:

Post a Comment