Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Contacts !

Whoahhhh. Just finished trying out contacts. LOL My right eye took freaking 15 minutes ! Oh well, at least i got them in :D It felt weird cause i wasn't used to it but it never hurt :) LOL I like them ! I couldn't get my left eye in & its already pretty late anyways. I'll just do it 2m afterschool ! LOL I found a picture of exactly how they look worn.Yuuup. It makes my eyes appear bigger o.O LOL So i guess its a good thing. Uhhhh yeah. I'm planning to start wearing them everyday soon. I just gotta get used to it first !

No comments:

Post a Comment