Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, December 28, 2009

Stufffs i've boughten this week;;;

So i've ran out of clothes that i wanna buy. Everytime i go shopping, i can't find anything i like cause it feels like everything looks like something i already have. When that happens, you KNOW you've bought too much clothes. LOL ! Anyways, so i've just been spending my monaay on jewelry ! So here's some pictures :)

The " LUCKY STAR " ring came as a set but unlike those that're stuck together, these arent. I think this will be a LOT more comfy. LOL It's really pretty & i really like it ! Rose ring i bought todaaaaay @ Serra. Its not the prettiest but it REALLY stands out. LOL I like it :)
Gold/ Pearl necklace ! I'm really into these big, bold necklaces nowadays O.O The color is off in this picture. :/
Gold/Black necklacee.
Big, bold silver chain necklace. Shell earrings. Peacock necklace !
Snowflake, big, bold, necklace :)
Umm, yuuuuup !

Ill be in & out of blog TV. LOL I hate how i look ight now, so i don't wanna show my face :/

No comments:

Post a Comment