Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rambling !

Holy shits. I just looked through my old blog posts. What i used to be & what i am now is COMPLETELY different. I changed a whole lot. I would say i got a lot more independent. LOL So, i guess its a good change. I feel like this has been a public blog for a LONG time but i realized that it started getting big just two months ago O.O Feels so much longer. I was wondering how the word even got out there. It was when i made a wufoo ! LOL & people started requesting things. I got a LOT more questions then, then i do now >:/ Disappointing. Eh, i've been doing nothing all day. Im bouta go out to dinner @ like 6 so i gotta get ready now ! Maybe i'll take some pics later on tonight ? LOL I'll doll up. Or at least try to. Yups, ending it here. Btw; what do you guys like more ? Pictures of random shits or me rambling all the time ? LOL I feel like i talk to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment