Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Outfit today ---

I promised !
Man, why's this picture quality kinda bad ?! :/ Anyways, here's my outfit for today;


Grey cardigan from Ninas - $12.00
Grey printed tank from Agaci - $14.00
Black leggings from Ninas - $5.00
Black braided belt from Wetseal - ( I have no idea, got it a year ago )
Gold/Black necklace from ForLove - $5.00
Black/Silver rose ring from ForLove - $5.00
Btw, i estimate the prices !
LOL I look evil & kinda weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment