Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My day/ Outfit :)

Today was not my day. I mean, it wasn't horrible but it wasn't good either. Ordinary, boring, blahblahblah. I can't believe its already December. Is it just me or did 2009 go by real quick ? I remember new years eve so clearly, i can't believe it was so long ago. This year was crazy. I'll have to write a long post about 2009. Umm, created another schedule for myself. I'm already late on it cause i blogged too much. -.- Haaah ! Well, done with the poll. 23 entries, pretty good for me. Answering formspring if i got time tonight. About 15 questions ? I'm not sure. Okie dokes, i'm off to dinner. Be back laterrrr :)

You guys like these & i've been trying my hardest to do one everyday. The sun sets so quickly, i can't get a good quality on my camera ! So, i had to do a mirror pic & edit the lighting. LOL This was thrown together at the last minute. What do you think ?

Black off shoulder top w/ zippers from Ninas - $17.99
Silver necklace from For Love - $4.99
Black metallic leggings from Ninas- $11.99
Grey metallic hoop earrings from Amuse- $2.99Gotta get that side pic everytime i put my hairrrr up. LOL ! Ignore my face. I was gonna blur it out but it made me look creepy. :/I wore four new things today. The top, leggings, necklace, & ring. I was gonna wear my new watch but i was in a rush to get to school on time. I'm always ALMOST LATE. I hate rushing -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment