Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Loves;


New Year is the time for renewal. It's not the fireworks nor the resolutions that make it special. It's the signal for new hope, redemption, & chance that things will be better each & every year.

There's a whole lot of things I'm gonna do differently this year. But no, I'm not gonna jot it all down & strive to complete the list by 2011. I know what i wanna do, what i wanna change, & what i wanna improve. I don't need no goddamn list to be constantly nagging at me. Cause, when 2011 does roll around, & if i don't have every single resolution checked off, it'll just bring me down & that's far from what i want to achieve this year. So, no list, just a whole load of effort.
Love, xstephhunnie.

Fuck yeah, happy new years everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment