Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Formspring Answers ( 11 )

Dear Stephanie: Hi Steph, is it ok if you kinda give an overview about ur saying your life is a mess? Like maybe is better to let your viewers know that how come you said is hard for you to make friends and that you don't want to make any. hmmm, your so DEEEP and is kinda interesting. haha =)
Answer: LOL Yeah sure ! I don't want to make any friends cause girls bring SO much drama that i just don't wanna deal with. I feel like i don't necessarily NEED friends & that i'm fine on my own. I guess i just haven't put any effort into making friends but i'm glad cause i see these other girls with so much drama @ school & it's like, thank god i don't have that ! I'm happy & fine without any :) LOL Does this clarify it a bit more ? Btw, thanks ! :)

Dear Stephanie: hey stephanie. we used to hang out... guess we don't anymore. but, you know, i've always been jealous of you, and hell i still am. we're sort of strangers now, but a smile would be nice, you know? and really, i envy a lot of things you have. materialistic or not. your blog is interesting btw.
Answer: :O Aww ! Who is this ?! I only don't say hi to other people cause they never say hi backkk :/ My life is NOT amazingggg & theres not much to envy but thanks ! Leave me a name ! Ahaha, cause i'd be glad to start talking again. :)

Dear Stephanie: your online store thing, dude, i want a looot of this stuff. is it running?
Answer: LOL Yes it is ! :)

Dear Stephanie: is it akward for you to call ur bf by his full name?
Answer: YES. LOOL It's hellla weirddd to call him Steven. So i ALWAYS use Frank.

Dear Stephanie: hey stef this is the same person that requested you to open up the store :D i just wanna say thank you so much haha i feel so special
Answer: LOLL Your welcome :) Thank you too !

Dear Stephanie: im so glad the site's up and oh my god, i'm trying really hard to refrain from buying EVERYTHING -_-
Answer: Awwww ! :) I'm so excited LOLLL :D

Dear Stephanie: Do you do anything to your pictures? I love the quality!
Answer: LOL Yeaaah, i photoshop a lotta them.

Dear Stephanie: I read your longggg formspring post last time where someone tried giving you advice. Just curious- if I ever met you in person, would it be cool if we become friends? ^_^
Answer: LOL Yeah ! Of course ! :)

Dear Stephanie: Ohkay, I read those posts about those haters & I agreee with you. They really don't git it at all. They're telling you to do something that THEY thingk you should do, when they don't understand a bit. I git how you feel cuz I'm really lonely & all that good shit at my school too & no one gits that I just wanna be alone without them & I don't need friends like that cuz honestly, all the girls at my school are bitches. I feel lonely all the time & I git you. I know you won't, buhht just to say...you don't needa listen to people that make those comments on your life like they git you cuz they don't. &I always read your blogs!(: They're cool.
Answer: LOLL Yeahh, i hate being criticized when they don't know ANYTHING about me. LOL I'm definitely not gonna listen to them. I just wanted to respond to it to clarify some things. & thank you ! :)

Dear Stephanie: Since your 15 years old, are you a freshman or a sophomore in high schoool? I honestly think its pretty cool that you actaully blog about your feelins & put up with the negative comments people post. Keeep with it girl!
Answer: LOL I'm a sophomore. :) Hehe, Thanksss !

Dear Stephanie: Hey, Stephanie. I was wondering if you've ever used your pepper spray before? Did you get it because you got stalked home? Annd where did you get it from? Sorry, if this is too much. Really love your blog, thanks!
Answer: LOL Nu uhhh but my boyfriend used it once on a piece of paper & once in the air -.-. LOL I got it cause i got stalked home & i was scarrrrred after that experience. My sister's boyfriend ordered it for me on e-bay ! It was only a buck :D LOL Thanks ! & Your welcome ! This isn't too much, don't worry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment